From welcoming community entrance features to note-worthy rooftops, our landscape development and installation team creates beautiful spaces.
We Work On:
- Condominiums or multi-family buildings
- Commercial businesses
- Parks and green spaces
- Waterscapes and ponds
- Neighbourhood entrance features
- Rooftop patios
How We Do it:
- Hardscapes: Retaining walls, sidewalks, paving stones, walkways
- Softscapes: Sod or mulch installation, plant or shrub installation
- Site assessments and upgrades
- Plant removal and installation
- Landscape safety audits and upgrades
- Seasonal planting
Why Seasonal Impact?
- We offer full landscape design services with 3D renderings for review.
- Exceptional project management experience means better outcomes for each project.
- Accurate quotes and flexibility to work within every budget.
- We help clients stay compliant with city by-laws by completing appropriate grading and landscape requirements.
Create Your Rooftop Oasis
Maximize almost any rooftop by turning it into a beautiful amenity space.
We are Alberta’s rooftop patio specialists, and one of the only companies to provide this service. Our technique uses unique rooftop tiles which are placed and perfectly levelled to create a safe and welcoming rooftop space.
Once the tiles are placed, our design team will then create magical, outdoor spaces for people to enjoy the view. This includes:
“I have had the pleasure of working with Seasonal Impact since 2015. They have successfully completed new landscaping installation and maintenance at numerous multi-family projects for us. I have found them to be professional, competitive, reliable, and do good quality work”.
“We recommend Seasonal Impact if you need to update or beautify your property. From the design to the finished product their team is responsive, efficient and very accommodating. Every team of workers who showed up were hard working and very courteous. Suggestions were given along the way to help us improve the outcome of the project. We highly recommend this team if you are looking for the best.”
“It is with great pleasure that I can recommend Seasonal Impact. From the beginning of the project in 2016, Keegan and his team were open to feedback and willing to build a custom program that benefitted both parties. Throughout the project, Seasonal Impact demonstrated their commitment to timelines and budgets without sacrificing quality of the product.”