Are you experienced, enthusiastic, and team-oriented? looking for a great place to grow your career? Seasonal Impact has a fantastic opportunity for a seasonal full-time Foreman/Woman to start in April 2021
At Seasonal Impact we’ve created an environment where personal growth is realized. Working with our team isn’t a job, it’s a journey to reach your potential.
We are a professional landscape company with an awesome team, and together we deliver on our promise to create impact every day.
Rooted in humble beginnings, our story is one of hard work, discipline, and focus. In 2011 Seasonal Impact’s three owners started laying the foundation for a successful business with a handful of employees and some equipment. Since then we have developed into a family, strategically growing our company to what it has become today.
As an integral part of the Seasonal Impact team you will discover:
Growth: Personal and professional growth
Engagement: All hands-on attitude
Teamwork: Solve problems together
Service: To each other and our clients
Seasonal Impact is more than a company, it’s a family. Every team member regardless of position is valued and treated with respect.
What You Bring to the Table
- Landscape Management Diploma/Degree from a recognized educational institution or High School diploma or GED with over 3 years experience in a related field and Supervisory experience required
- Ability to haul trailer, load, and unload skid steer
- Excellent heavy equipment operator skills, including front end loaders, mini excavators, and skid steer machinery with various attachments and other construction equipment as needed
- Advanced knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees: identification and horticultural requirements
- Clean and professional appearance, punctual and dependable
- Able to work effectively with individuals with diverse background and knowledge, i.e., clients, contractors, vendors, other designers
About the Opportunity
- Prep and Complete Landscape Jobs
- Installation of required materials for landscaping/irrigation/site development and maintenance
- LMA Crew Members
- Increase crew’s effectiveness through day-to-day teaching and instruction, and by modeling the desired performance
- Meet or Exceed Job Time and Material Targets
- Proactively plan 2-3 days out and inform the crew of the next day’s tasks
- On-site Training of Crew Members
- Develop a high performing, self-directed crew, ensuring effective delivery of products and services
- Model Company Values and Safe Work Practices
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Confirming that all crew members are operating safely at all times including reviewing potential hazards; as outlined in Seasonal Impact’s Health and Safety Manual
Grow Your Career with Us
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? Does our culture sound like the perfect fit for you? Apply today!
Seasonal Impact offers:
- Year-round work
- Positive team and safety-conscious atmosphere
- Special perks and fun company social events
- Training, growth, and development opportunities
- Clear communications and expectations
- Competitive pay and benefits