Are you experienced, enthusiastic, and team-oriented? looking for a great place to grow your career? Seasonal Impact has a fantastic opportunity for a seasonal full-time Landscape Crew Member to start in April 2021
At Seasonal Impact we’ve created an environment where personal growth is realized. Working with our team isn’t a job, it’s a journey to reach your potential.
We are a professional landscape company with an awesome team, and together we deliver on our promise to create impact every day.
Rooted in humble beginnings, our story is one of hard work, discipline, and focus. In 2011 Seasonal Impact’s three owners started laying the foundation for a successful business with a handful of employees and some equipment. Since then we have developed into a family, strategically growing our company to what it has become today.
As an integral part of the Seasonal Impact team you will discover:
Growth: Personal and professional growth
Engagement: All hands-on attitude
Teamwork: Solve problems together
Service: To each other and our clients
Seasonal Impact is more than a company, it’s a family. Every team member regardless of position is valued and treated with respect.
What You Bring to the Table
- Motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented while working in a fun and fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with individuals with diverse background and knowledge, i.e., clients, contractors, vendors, other designers
- Clean and professional appearance, punctual and dependable
- Ability to work long hours outdoors in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift 80 lbs. consistently throughout the day
- Interpersonal skills and a degree of professionalism
About the Opportunity
- Hardscape/softscape installation and maintenance, operating small engine equipment, watering, and assisting other departments as needed.
- Installation of required materials for landscaping/irrigation/site development and maintenance
- Drive the crew truck as required or directed by the landscape foreman/woman
- Assist in meeting or exceeding job time and material targets
- Model company values and safe work practices
- Follow organizational standards and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
Grow Your Career with Us
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? Does our culture sound like the perfect fit for you? Apply today!
Seasonal Impact offers:
- Year-round work
- Positive team and safety-conscious atmosphere
- Special perks and fun company social events
- Training, growth, and development opportunities
- Clear communications and expectations
- Competitive pay and benefits