Are you experienced, enthusiastic, and team-oriented? looking for a great place to grow your career? Seasonal Impact has a fantastic opportunity for a seasonal full-time Horticulture Crew Member to start in April 2021
At Seasonal Impact we’ve created an environment where personal growth is realized. Working with our team isn’t a job, it’s a journey to reach your potential.
We are a professional landscape company with an awesome team, and together we deliver on our promise to create impact every day.
Rooted in humble beginnings, our story is one of hard work, discipline, and focus. In 2011 Seasonal Impact’s three owners started laying the foundation for a successful business with a handful of employees and some equipment. Since then we have developed into a family, strategically growing our company to what it has become today.
As an integral part of the Seasonal Impact team you will discover:
Growth: Personal and professional growth
Engagement: All hands-on attitude
Teamwork: Solve problems together
Service: To each other and our clients
Seasonal Impact is more than a company, it’s a family. Every team member regardless of position is valued and treated with respect.
What You Bring to the Table
- Demonstrated ability to interact very positively with others with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism
- Able to work effectively with individuals with diverse background and knowledge, i.e., clients, contractors, vendors, other designers)
- Demonstrated competency in using property maintenance equipment
- Commitment to demonstrate high-quality workmanship, efficient production and exceed safety requirements
- Clean and professional appearance, punctual, and dependable
About the Opportunity
- Weeding, plant maintenance, hedge cutting, weed spraying, watering, debris/garbage removal, and assisting other departments as needed.
- Carrying out a high standard of work relating to the horticulture division at Seasonal Impact
- Provide recommendations to the Production Manager regarding ideas on how to improve processes and procedures
- Meet desired production rates, quality control, and safety measures.
- Assist in meeting or exceeding job time and material targets
- Follow and model the values and culture of the organization
Grow Your Career with Us
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? Does our culture sound like the perfect fit for you? Apply today!
Seasonal Impact offers:
- Year-round work available
- Positive team and safety-conscious atmosphere
- Special perks and fun company social events
- Training, growth, and development opportunities
- Clear communications and expectations
- Competitive pay