Are you experienced, enthusiastic, and team-oriented? looking for a great place to grow your career? Seasonal Impact has a fantastic opportunity for a full-time Account Manager to start in April.
At Seasonal Impact we’ve created an environment where personal growth is realized. Working with our team isn’t a job, it’s a journey to reach your potential.
We are a professional landscape company with an awesome team, and together we deliver on our promise to create impact every day.
Rooted in humble beginnings, our story is one of hard work, discipline, and focus. In 2011 Seasonal Impact’s three owners started laying the foundation for a successful business with a handful of employees and some equipment. Since then we have developed into a family, strategically growing our company to what it has become today.
As an integral part of the Seasonal Impact team you will discover:
Growth: Personal and professional growth
Engagement: All hands-on attitude
Teamwork: Solve problems together
Service: To each other and our clients
Seasonal Impact is more than a company, it’s a family. Every team member regardless of position is valued and treated with respect.
What You Bring to the Table
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge and experience in turf management or horticulture techniques, such as fertilization, mowing, aeration, arboriculture, spring, and fall cleanup
- Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner
- Intermediate or better fluency with Google and Microsoft Suite or similar programs
- Strong organizational skills to manage one’s own work and the work of others
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, problem solve and analyze
- Demonstrated exceptional client service & experience
- Some post-secondary education completed from a recognized educational institution or a high school diploma or GED with 3+ years in property maintenance or landscaping services
- 2-5 years experience in supervisory or management roles
About the Opportunity
- Close sales and coordinates job specifics with accounting personnel
- Meets with clients and ensures that all client concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner
- Reviews all bids/proposals for service contracts for accuracy and marketability
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers, focusing on both the main contact as well as the next level above and below
- Develop and maintain a schedule to perform “site walkthroughs” during formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met.
- Generate referrals from the existing client base
- Schedule all meetings, to-do items, phone calls, proposal due dates, etc using the CRM (salesforce)
- Coordinate job specifics with Production Managers
- Ensure that jobs are kept on schedule, and at or under budget
- Provide coaching and mentorship for all direct reports in an effort to increase the overall effectiveness of Seasonal Impact employees.
- Increase industry knowledge in self and direct reports by attending and promoting educational experiences and workshops, and reading professional publications and best practice reports
- Collections of outstanding Accounts Receivable when past 60 days due
- Report on operational performance (i.e scorecard), recommendations, and new initiatives to Production Managers, upper Management, and Executives
Grow Your Career with Us
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? Does our culture sound like the perfect fit for you? Apply today!
Seasonal Impact offers:
- Positive team and safety-conscious atmosphere
- Special perks and fun company social events
- Training, growth, and development opportunities
- Clear communications and expectations
- Competitive pay and benefits